41) I made one or two mistakes, but ……… of my
answers were correct.
42) You can't cross the road when the light ……… red.
a) 'll be
43) I have a problem. ……… help me please?
a) Could you
b) Should you
c) Were you able to
d) Will you able to
44) Our neighbour is ……… to Ireland.
a) going travel
b) going to travelling
d) going to travel
45) Do penguins fly? No, they ……… .
46) ……… train are you taking, the express to Poznan or to Skwierzyna?
47) This is ……… story.
a) a very interesting
b) very an interesting
c) very interesting
d) very interested
48) Marta takes the dog for a walk ……… the evening.
49) We haven't got ……… Polish friends.
50) Simon can't ……… to you now. He's busy.
b) to talk
B. Newspaper Reading
Jersey City man fighting for life after crashing
motorized bike, police say (October 04 at 1:01 PM, updated at 2:15 PM)
JERSEY CITY -- A 38-year-old city man is fighting for his life after he was
thrown from his motorized bicycle when it struck a pedestrian on Kennedy
Boulevard, officials said.
The cyclist, a Bergen Avenue resident, was traveling north near Orient Avenue
just before 5 a.m. on Monday when he slammed into a man who was getting inside
his parked car, according to a crash report.
The 38-year-old was ejected from the bike and hit his head on the pavement. He
was not wearing a helmet, police said.
Following the crash he was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center with
"life-threatening" injuries, police said. JCMC spokesman Mark Rabson said the
man is in extremely critical condition.
No charges have been filed in the crash.
JCMC officials are seeking the public's help in locating family members of the
man, who was identified in the accident report as Gerardo Gonzales. The man is
described as 5-foot-6, approximately 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Colleen Reilly at 551-226-0393.